Re: BUG #3928: INFORMATION_SCHEMA does not give results if a user is allowed only access via ROLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3928: INFORMATION_SCHEMA does not give results if a user is allowed only access via ROLE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Bart Heupers" <bart@sara.nl> writes:
> If a user wants to get data from the INFORMATION_SCHEMA   about a table and
> he has access to the table via a ROLE
> then the INFORMATION_SCHEMA will not return results.

There seems to be a mistake in your example.  You show granting privilege
to table radar.radar:

> GRANT SELECT,REFERENCES
> ON TABLE RADAR.RADAR
> TO RADAR_READ;

but the query is looking for radar.track_object:

> where t.table_schema = 'radar'
> and t.table_name = 'track_object'

With the query corrected to have t.table_name = 'radar' it works as
expected AFAICT.