Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:12:10PM +0100, Boszormenyi Zoltan wrote:
>> Michael, can we try to install the first two patches?

> If I understood the rest of the thread correctly this is not needed anymore,
> right?

I think it would be a good idea, just to have all that code using
identical #includes.  R�mi's problem may be a platform bug rather
than something we can fix ourselves, but I think that making sure that
ecpg uses the exact same coding that's been proven in the backend
will forestall problems on other platforms.