Re: syslog output from explain looks weird...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: syslog output from explain looks weird...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> Looking some more, I found some other places that need a space (I
> suspect...), so here is an updated patch.

This seems like the wrong way to go about it, because anytime anyone
changes any elog output anywhere, we'll risk another failure.  If
syslog can't cope with empty lines, I think the right fix is for the
output-to-syslog routine to change the data just before sending ---
then there is only one place to fix.  See the syslog output routine in
src/backend/utils/error/elog.c.

Сообщение: Re: Breaking of existing apps with CVS version
Сообщение: Re: Breaking of existing apps with CVS version