pgdg-centos8-sysupdates missing llvm 15?

От Cameron Murdoch
Тема pgdg-centos8-sysupdates missing llvm 15?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

This commit:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commit;h=ff7ce9934053659fde55073f7ad3998c33ef320a

appears to have broken upgrades for us on RHEL8 as the newer llvm
packages do not appear to have been built for pgdg-centos8-sysupdates.

We have had to switch to that repo (with redhat's llvm module disabled)
to manage upgrades across RHEL versions.

For example we cannot currently upgrade from postgresql15-llvmjit-15.2
to postgresql15-llvmjit-15.3. on RHEL8.8.

Should we enable Redhat's llvm module and use that or will pgdg-
centos8-sysupdates be updated?

Thanks
Cameron