Re: pgsql: Refactor background psql TAP functions

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: Refactor background psql TAP functions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 16 May 2023, at 21:04, Damir Belyalov <dam.bel07@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is another perl module: AdjustUpgrade.pm that is not in Makefile. Do we need it?

Yes, I think it should be installed too and skimming the linked thread I see no
mention of the omission being deliberate. I will take care of it.

> +       $(INSTALL_DATA) $(srcdir)/PostgreSQL/Test/BackgroundPsql.pm
'$(DESTDIR)$(pgxsdir)/$(subdir)/PostgreSQL/Test/AdjustUpgrade.pm'

This is wrong though, but no need to send a new version of this small thing.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Damir Belyalov
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor background psql TAP functions
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Add back SQLValueFunction for SQL keywords