Re: Postgres service fails to start on Windows 2003

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres service fails to start on Windows 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mike Christensen <imaudi@comcast.net> writes:
> I'm having problems getting the PostgreSQL service to start.  This
> started happening after I changed a disk quota to allow for larger
> database sizes, and no other configuration has changed.

You moved the Postgres account to some other group, right?

> 2009-02-18 14:02:51 PST LOG:  could not bind IPv4 socket: No error

I'm betting this is actually some kind of permissions issue (with
Windows not being very helpful about letting PG know that).  Is there
such a thing as "allowed to connect to the internet" in your account
settings?

Сообщение: Re: Query palns and tug-of-war with enable_sort
Сообщение: Re: Query palns and tug-of-war with enable_sort