Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #5065: pg_ctl start fails as administrator, with "could not locate matching postgres executable"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #5065: pg_ctl start fails as administrator, with "could not locate matching postgres executable"
Дата
Ответ на Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #5065: pg_ctl start fails as administrator, with "could not locate matching postgres executable"  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> From a quick look, it looks fine to me. I don't have time to do a
>> complete check right now, but I'll do that as soon as I can and then
>> commit it - unless people feel it's more urgent than maybe a week
>> worst case, in which case someone else has to pick it up :-)

> Are we going to do an 8.4.2 release soon?

There's been no discussion of one, so it's not happening in less than
a week.  I'm happy to wait for Magnus on this --- an extra set of
eyeballs can't hurt, especially on something that (I assume) we're
going to back-patch.