Re: could not access file "$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: could not access file "$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Victor Whiskey Yankee <victor.whiskey.yankee@gmail.com> writes:

> I don't know what this means nor how to fix it.

It means you don't have a plpgsql.so file, and the reason is here:

> My configuration line when building was:
> ./configure --prefix=$MY_PREFIX --disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-rpath --enable-thread-safety --without-tcl
--without-perl

--disable-shared has been deprecated for awhile, and it's evidently flat
out broken as of 9.1, since plpgsql.so is now effectively required.
Do you really need that?

(We should either fix this or remove the option, but in the meantime,
don't use it.)