Re: INSERT/DEFAULT VALUES broken?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: INSERT/DEFAULT VALUES broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, can you check to see if
>   insert into <tablename> default values;

> works on an unmodified current tree? I've got things ripped apart, but
> I would have expected this to work, and am suspecting that it is a
> problem introduced in your rewrite of this area a month or two ago.

It bombs for me too, so I suspect you are right that I broke it when
I rearranged the analysis of INSERT.  It's probably a minor oversight
someplace in there.

Do you want me to fix it in current tree, or would it be wasted work
considering that you are busy doing major parser rearrangements
yourself?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] All things equal, we are still alot slower then MySQL?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] All things equal, we are still alot slower then MySQL?