Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Paul Lambert <paul.lambert@autoledgers.com.au> writes:
> My initial assumption was that the ODBC driver makes an assumption that
> standard_conforming_strings will not be on and adjusts the table names
> accordingly.

Which ODBC driver version are you using?  I'd quite expect a pre-8.2
release to not be prepared to deal with this.  If the 8.2 version still
can't hack it then you've got a legitimate beef ...

Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.
Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver adding extra characters to table names.