Re: [HACKERS] Strange server error with current 8.0beta driver

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Strange server error with current 8.0beta driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
"Barry Lind" <blind@xythos.com> writes:
> OK, getting closer.  The error happens if in jdbc I reuse
> PreparedStatement objects to reexecute the same set of queries multiple
> times.

The TRAP you showed looked like it might have something to do with
trying to execute code outside any transaction.  But I dunno how it got
there.

> If you still need a test case, let me know, and I will continue to
> package up what I have been working on.

What I'd actually rather have is a list of the exact sequence of
messages sent to the server.