Re: error - NOTICE: current transaction...MORE DETAIL...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error - NOTICE: current transaction...MORE DETAIL...
Дата
Re: error - NOTICE: current transaction...MORE DETAIL...
Список pgsql-jdbc
"chris markiewicz" <cmarkiew@commnav.com> writes:
> i do agree that since everyone isn't complaining, the problem is likely in
> my code.  the odd thing is that i wasn't seeing this behavior with the 7.0
> stuff, only with the 7.1.

Hmm.  Are you using the JDBC driver that was released with 7.1?  That
seems to have been rather buggy.  You might want to grab the latest
version of the driver (I forget the URL but it's been mentioned
repeatedly on this list).