Re: Hungarian collation in English Windows server

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Hungarian collation in English Windows server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> writes:
> Dear Laurenz!
>> You have to install the collation on the Windows maching, not in
>> PostgreSQL.

> We could add languages. As I remember my coll. told me that Hungarian lang.
> pack is installed in that machine.
> But maybe this is different thing.
> What we need to do to PGSQL see that collation? Would you or other member
> decribe the steps, please?

Did you add the language pack after PG was already installed?  If so,
you could re-initdb, or if that's inconvenient maybe you could run
pg_import_system_collations().

Сообщение: Re: How to split an array into columns
Сообщение: Re: How to split an array into columns