Re: WAL does not recover gracefully from out-of-disk-space

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WAL does not recover gracefully from out-of-disk-space
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> writes:
> Was the following bug already fixed ?

Dunno.  I've changed the WAL ReadRecord code so that it fails soft (no
Asserts or elog(STOP)s) for all failure cases, so the particular crash
mode exhibited here should be gone.  But I'm not sure why the code
appears to be trying to open the wrong log segment, as Vadim comments.
That bug might still be there.  Need to try to reproduce the problem
with new code.