Re: Query about time zone patterns in to_char

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Query about time zone patterns in to_char
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nitin Jadhav <nitinjadhavpostgres@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for the explanation. I also feel that we may not support every
> case-variant. But the other reason which triggered me to think in the
> other way is, as mentioned in commit [1] where this feature was added,
> says that these format patterns are compatible with Oracle. Whereas
> Oracle supports both upper case and lower case patterns. I just wanted
> to get it confirmed with this point before concluding.

Hm.  If Oracle does that, then there's an argument for us doing it
too.  I can't get hugely excited about it, but maybe someone else
cares enough to prepare a patch.

Сообщение: Re: Removed extra memory allocations from create_list_bounds
Сообщение: Re: Removed extra memory allocations from create_list_bounds