Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch
Дата
Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-patches
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> Most of the patch deals with the documentation, which is rather ugly
> because it keeps telling about "INSTEAD" vs "non-INSTEAD" rules, as there
> is no name for the default behavior. I think "ALSO" fixes this issue as it
> clarifies the explanations.

Hmm ... I find that argument much more convincing than any of the others

Jan, what do you think?  You invented this command's syntax IIRC.

Сообщение: Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch
Сообщение: Re: "ALSO" keyword to "CREATE RULE" patch