Re: [HACKERS] UnixWare/CVS Tip/initdb.c needs to use

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] UnixWare/CVS Tip/initdb.c needs to use
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> In other words, the entire application either is or is not linked with
> threads; it's not a property of an individual library.

> SO, IF we are using the threads flags, we need to use them on ALL=20
> libpq-using programs, ours or the users.

Yeek.  This is an example of the sort of thing that makes people want to
build two versions of every library.

I'm not excited about doing that (at least not unless it pops up on more
platforms).  It seems that what we have to do for Unixware is add
-Kpthread to LDFLAGS; is that correct?