New book in spanish "Fundamentos para el trabajo con PostgreSQL"

От Yudisney Vazquez Ortíz
Тема New book in spanish "Fundamentos para el trabajo con PostgreSQL"
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
We are very pleased to come up with a new material to contribute to
PostgreSQL training around the world. On this occasion, a small book
that includes our experiences in our language, to facilitate working
with PostgreSQL in the Spanish speaking community:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088JZZHSR/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=yudisney&qid=1589400405&sr=8-1

We hope it will be of help. Any suggestion or comment will be more than
welcome.

Best regards