Re: [HACKERS] solution for psql segmentation fault ??

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] solution for psql segmentation fault ??
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
sean dreilinger <sean@savvysearch.com> writes:
> i've scoured the mail list logs and found many requests for assistance
> with this problem:
> ``i just built the new pgsql release and now psql quits with a
> segmentation fault every time i run it''

You have?  This is the first I've heard of it ...

Can you provide a gdb backtrace from the corefile?

> i'm guessing its something to do with versions of readline/glibc but don't

If you suspect readline, there's a switch you can give to prevent psql
from using readline --- does psql -n behave any differently?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] fsynch of pg_log write..
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] fsynch of pg_log write..