Re: initdb issue on 64-bit Windows - (Was: [pgsql-packagers] PG 9.6beta2 tarballs are ready)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: initdb issue on 64-bit Windows - (Was: [pgsql-packagers] PG 9.6beta2 tarballs are ready)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Haroon ." <contact.mharoon@gmail.com> writes:
> And if I comment these out i.e. setup_description, setup_privileges and
> 'setup_schema' it seem to progress well without any errors/crashes.

Presumably, what you've done there is remove every single join query
from the post-bootstrap scripts.  That isn't particularly useful in
itself, but it does suggest that you would be able to fire up a
normal session afterwards in which you could use a more conventional
debugging approach.  The problem can evidently be categorized as
"planning of any join query whatsoever crashes", so a test case
ought to be easy enough to come by.