Re: Adding support for SE-Linux security

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Adding support for SE-Linux security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What exactly do you mean by a SubOID?  I'm not really following that part.

I assume he's talking about the object reference representation used in
pg_depend, which is actually class OID + object OID + sub-object ID.
The only object type that has sub-objects at the moment is tables,
wherein the sub-objects are columns and the sub-object IDs are column
numbers.  The sub-object ID is zero for all other cases.