Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update autovacuum to use reloptions instead of a system catalog,

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update autovacuum to use reloptions instead of a system catalog,
Дата
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update autovacuum to use reloptions instead of a system catalog,  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Note that it introduces a LEFT JOIN on pg_class to itself that's always
> present, even for server versions that do not support reloptions.

Personally I'd be more worried about the unnest().  Also, please
schema-qualify that function name; you can't assume anything about
the search path here.

Сообщение: Re: advance local xmin more aggressively
Сообщение: Re: advance local xmin more aggressively