Re: pqsignal - to be or (in this case) not to be

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pqsignal - to be or (in this case) not to be
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
>> Put it into the macro that checks for query cancel.

> Are there other places that you know offhand that we should check for
> signals?

I'd like to think that that is the only place.  There are places in the
code where we need to insert more cancel checks (I think the planner is
missing a few for instance) but there is not any justification for
cluttering things with a Windows-specific addition.