Re: [HACKERS] Preliminary results for proposed new pgindent implementation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Preliminary results for proposed new pgindent implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 5/19/17 11:22, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I certainly would rather that our version matched something that's under
>> active maintenance someplace.  But it seems like there are two good
>> arguments for having a copy in our tree:

> Is pgindent going to be indented by pgindent?

If we were going to keep it in our tree, I'd plan to add an exclusion
rule to keep pgindent from touching it, as we already have for assorted
other files that are copied from external projects.  However, it seems
like "keep it in a separate repo" is winning, so it's moot.