Re: Known problem? Column mixup in sql-function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Known problem? Column mixup in sql-function
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net> writes:
> This works nicely with a PG 8.4.8 on Windows but fails with a PG 8.4.0
> on openSuse 11.1.

Well, without a concrete test case it's hard to say, but certainly there
have been a lot of bugs fixed between 8.4.0 and 8.4.8.

If I had to bet based on the small amount of information you've shown
us, I'd wonder whether the projects table has had any columns dropped
from it.  If this is related to one of the dropped-column bugs we've
fixed, you could presumably work around it by dropping and recreating
the projects table.  But updating to 8.4.current would be a much better
idea.