Re: [GENERAL] Performance of ODBC-Driver /w IIS5.0/ColdFusion

От Markus Wollny
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance of ODBC-Driver /w IIS5.0/ColdFusion
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi!

No, hostname_lookup is set false - this db is in a backend plane, so
there's no direct route to the outside internet anyway - hostname lookup
wouldn't make any sense. Our problem seems to lurk somewhere else... But
thank you for your answer!

Regards,

    Markus

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance of ODBC-Driver /w IIS5.0/ColdFusion
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance of ODBC-Driver /w IIS5.0/ColdFusion