Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission
Дата
Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission  (Justin Catterson <justin.catterson@sofiebio.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> On 10/21/2015 09:42 AM, justin.catterson@sofiebio.com wrote:
>> Users with the CREATEUSER permission do not evaluate Row Level Security
>> functions.  pg_user usebypassrls is set to false.

> Not a bug. See
>  http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sql-createrole.html

> "CREATEUSER
> NOCREATEUSER

>     These clauses are an obsolete, but still accepted, spelling of
> SUPERUSER and NOSUPERUSER. Note that they are not equivalent to
> CREATEROLE as one might naively expect!"

I wonder if it's time yet to remove those keywords.  We've had the
SUPERUSER spelling since 8.1, and this report should remind us that
people get confused by the old spellings.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13694: Row Level Security by-passed with CREATEUSER permission