Re: BUG #2600: dblink compile with SSL missing libraries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2600: dblink compile with SSL missing libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Am Mittwoch, 30. August 2006 22:57 schrieb Chris Browne:
>> I also seem to recall, in past discussions about "library matters,"
>> that AIX is more sticky about requiring that libraries be named
>> expressly.

> ecpglib has

> SHLIB_LINK = -L../pgtypeslib -lpgtypes $(libpq) \
>         $(filter -lintl -lssl -lcrypto -lkrb5 -lcrypt -lm, $(LIBS))
> $(PTHREAD_LIBS)

> ifeq ($(PORTNAME), win32)
> # Link to shfolder.dll instead of shell32.dll
> SHLIB_LINK += -lshfolder
> endif

> Presumably the same would be necessary everywhere else libpq is used.

Surely it'd be better to put that into the $(libpq) macro instead.
I see that Makefile.global already has an AIX-specific hack to deal with
PTHREAD_LIBS that way, maybe we need to extend it?

Also, the list of potential library dependencies in libpq's own Makefile
is quite a bit longer than this list ... perhaps ecpg's list is too
short?