Re: Performance problem with timestamps in result sets

От Thomas Dudziak
Тема Re: Performance problem with timestamps in result sets
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 3/8/06, Michael Paesold <mpaesold@gmx.at> wrote:

> This should be 1 ms per getTimestamp call, shouldn't it? The time is the
> aggregate time for ~8000 calls. That is still rather slow, yeah, but it is
> so with profiling.

Yep, but as I said, the others are much faster. E.g. getString takes
140ms for 5460 calls, and getInt 570ms for 10920 calls, so its
probably not so much the profiler.
Also, I was merely asking whether there is something that could be
done to bring getTimestamp at least in the same region.

cheers,
Tom

Сообщение: Re: Performance problem with timestamps in result sets
Сообщение: Re: Performance problem with timestamps in result sets