Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit
Дата
Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 12/9/17 19:28, Tom Lane wrote:
>> No, my problem with it is that there are lots of contexts where typing
>> "help" won't produce anything.  Robert's proposal downthread would
>> go a long way towards fixing that.

> No opinion on that, but if the problem is that people don't know how to
> quit psql, then we should just put that information back into the
> welcome message and be done with it.

I don't think people read the welcome message, or at least they
immediately forget it.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: proposal: alternative psql commands quit and exit