Re: Problem loading driver

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Problem loading driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Please, please, please, search the archives before posting. I
absolutely guarantee that your classpath is not correct, or you are
running with -jar which negates the classpath.

Show me your classpath *exactly* as it is, as well as the command
line you are using.

or try java -verbose <your command line>

to see what is going on

Cheers,

Dave