Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut <e99re41@DoCS.UU.SE> writes:
>> This is arguably a bug fix, so you needn't worry about it being beta
>> phase.

> I'm not sure how this works now: Do I just commit it to the tree, so it
> will be in when, say, beta2 gets generated?

Right.  No real difference in commit procedures at this point.

At some point after the release, we will set up a branch for REL_7.0,
and after that, ordinary commits will only apply to new development
for 7.1, not to the stable release branch.  But no need to worry about
that for now.

> Ah, a tcsh user! ;) I could go for an -X option to suppress reading the
> startup file, with default being that it is read in any mode. A pretty
> dump option letter, but not all that far-fetched.

Works for me...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] First experiences with Postgresql 7.0