Re: BUG #17994: Invalidating relcache corrupts tupDesc inside ExecEvalFieldStoreDeForm()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17994: Invalidating relcache corrupts tupDesc inside ExecEvalFieldStoreDeForm()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Isn't that going to break the assumption that the key is unique within a
> transaction?

Huh?  "abc" is "abc", no matter what.  At least if Andrew did what
I suggested (I didn't look at the patch yet).

> Separately, will this work correctly with procedures keeping values alive
> across transactions?

That might be an issue.  But couldn't we make this cache just live for
the life of the process?  It's unlikely to get large.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17994: Invalidating relcache corrupts tupDesc inside ExecEvalFieldStoreDeForm()
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17994: Invalidating relcache corrupts tupDesc inside ExecEvalFieldStoreDeForm()