Re: Trouble with plpgsql on 7.4.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Trouble with plpgsql on 7.4.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net> writes:
> I thought that this would have sent everything to both the log and the
> screen but I found that the syslog has much more detail.  I have
> attached that output.

We still need to look at the stderr output.  All this says is that
you're getting repeated abort()s.  It's unlikely that anything would
be coded to abort() without emitting any gripe at all --- but the gripe
is not appearing in syslog output, so stderr is the next place to look.

Also see about getting a stack trace from one of the core dumps.