Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12
Дата
Re: Segmentation fault with PG-12  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@visena.com> writes:
> Attached is output from "bt full". Is this helpful?

Well, it shows that the failure is occurring while trying to evaluate
a variable in a trigger's WHEN clause during
"UPDATE origo_email_delivery SET folder_id=$1, created=$2\nWHERE entity_id IN ($3)\nRETURNING entity_id"
And I'd bet that the root cause is something to do with Andres' tuple slot
work.  But (at least to my eye) it's not apparent exactly what's wrong.

Can you show us the table definition and associated trigger definitions
for origo_email_delivery?

This doesn't seem to correlate with your original report, btw,
as that claimed the crash was during COMMIT.