Re: PL/Perl regression tests with use_strict

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PL/Perl regression tests with use_strict
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> Here's an updated version of the PL/Perl regression test patch that
> works with Andrew Dunstan's strict mode patch, both when use_strict
> is enabled and when it's disabled.  The variant of plperl_elog.out
> is no longer needed.

Actually, the main reason I didn't apply the prior version right
away was that the variant .out file was bugging me.  Why does the
error report contain a line number that's dependent on implementation
internals in the first place?  Changing it to a different number
doesn't seem like an improvement; can't we get rid of that entirely?