Re: [HACKERS] which list?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] which list?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
>> For example:
>> $ cvs log pgtransdb.cc | more

> Using cvsup that doesn't work very well.

Hmm ... I've got to think you've got cvsup misconfigured somehow.
It works great for me with a plain cvs setup.  cvs log and similar
operations have to contact hub.org to work, but that's no big
problem for me.  I believe the advantage of cvsup is that you have
all the same info stored locally, which is cool if you don't mind
expending the disk space.  So it *should* Just Work.

If there's some critical bit of configuration info that's missing
from the new Postgres docs about CVS (doc/src/sgml/cvs.sgml),
please let Thomas know when you figure it out...