Re: Start with -i

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Start with -i
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"Christopher A. Goodfellow" <cgoodfellow@tealuxe.com> writes:
>   I just upgraded to redhat 9 and cannot connect to my database through
> odbc.  I am trying to start the postmaster with the -i option.  How do you
> do this from a restart in redhat 9?

Rather than messing with command line switches, just set the flag in
postgresql.conf --- it's "tcpip_socket" there.  The init script for
Postgres isn't very helpful about letting you pass command line switches
to the postmaster, but there's really no need to, since you can do
anything you want via postgresql.conf.