Re: pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/ref/create_function.sgml rc ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/ref/create_function.sgml rc ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I put forth my objection to more of these "friendly reminders".

I've been thinking for awhile that we need to subdivide elog level
NOTICE into more than one severity level, and add GUC variables to
define the minimum severity levels that get logged and/or sent to
the client.  Then we could classify the "friendly reminders" at a
lower level, allowing people to suppress them while not missing the
less routine stuff.