Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-28, Amonson, Paul D wrote:

> [...]

We don't do MSVC via autoconf/Make.  We used to have a special build
framework for MSVC which parsed Makefiles to produce "solution" files,
but it was removed as soon as Meson was mature enough to build.  See
commit 1301c80b2167.  If it builds with Meson, you're good.

"[PostgreSQL] is a great group; in my opinion it is THE best open source
development communities in existence anywhere."                (Lamar Owen)