Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-28, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:

> Ugh that's annoying, the RESET is timing out too I guess.

Hah, you're right, I can reproduce with a smaller timeout, and using SET
LOCAL works as a fix.  If we're doing that, why not reduce the timeout
to 1ms?  We don't need to wait extra 9ms ...

“Cuando no hay humildad las personas se degradan” (A. Christie)