Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Can't find not null constraint, but \d+ shows that
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Mar-28, Tender Wang wrote:

>  RemoveConstraintById() should think recurse(e.g. partition table)? I'm not
> sure now.
>  If we should think process recurse in RemoveConstraintById(),  the
> function will look complicated than before.

No -- this function handles just a single constraint, as identified by
OID.  The recursion is handled by upper layers, which can be either
dependency.c or tablecmds.c.  I think the problem you found is caused by
the fact that I worked with the tablecmds.c recursion and neglected the
one in dependency.c.

"No nos atrevemos a muchas cosas porque son difíciles,
pero son difíciles porque no nos atrevemos a hacerlas" (Séneca)