Re: pgsql: Do not translate dummy SpecialJoinInfos for child joins

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Do not translate dummy SpecialJoinInfos for child joins
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2024-Mar-25, Amit Langote wrote:

> I noticed a failure that I don't know what to make of after this and
> the other commit (5278d0a2e) reached the buildfarm animal morepork:
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=morepork&dt=2024-03-25%2009%3A30%3A38
>
> In file included from ginbtree.c:17:
> In file included from ../../../../src/include/access/gin_private.h:20:
> ../../../../src/include/lib/rbtree.h:1:1: error: unknown type name 'ator'
> ator</structfield> <type>yes_or_no</type>
> ^

Surely this is a kernel bug.  This text appears in
doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml and nowhere else.  The animal is
now green, so I don't think you need to do anything about this.

"Digital and video cameras have this adjustment and film cameras don't for the
same reason dogs and cats lick themselves: because they can."   (Ken Rockwell)