Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I enabled the test again and also pushed the changes to dblink,
isolationtester and fe_utils (which AFAICS is used by pg_dump,
pg_amcheck, reindexdb and vacuumdb).  I chickened out of committing the
postgres_fdw changes though, so here they are again.  Not sure I'll find
courage to get these done by tomorrow, or whether I should just let them
for Fujita-san or Noah, who have been the last committers to touch this.

"No renuncies a nada. No te aferres a nada."

Вложения