Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL

От Nathan Bossart
Тема Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 09:56:57AM -0500, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> +1 on the general idea. Maybe make that COPYRIGHT link go to an absolute
> URI, like all the other links, in case this file gets copied somewhere?
> Perhaps point it to https://www.postgresql.org/about/licence/

I suspect there will be quite a bit of discussion about what to add to the
README, which is great, but I think we should establish an order of
operations here.  We could either add suggested content to the README and
then create an identical Markdown version, or we could create a Markdown
version and add content to both afterwards.  The former has my vote since
it seems like it would require less churn.  In any case, I think it would
be useful to keep the Markdown effort separate from the content effort
somehow (e.g., separate threads).

--
Nathan Bossart

Сообщение: Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL