Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Feb-05, Michael Paquier wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 02, 2024 at 07:00:01PM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> > results in:
> > NOTICE:  merging definition of column "i" for child "b"
> > NOTICE:  merging definition of column "i" for child "c"
> > ERROR:  tuple already updated by self
> >
> > (This is similar to bug #18297, but ATExecAddColumn() isn't guilty in this
> > case.)
>
> Still I suspect that the fix should be similar, so I'll go put a coin
> on a missing CCI().

Hmm, let me have a look, I can probably get this one fixed today before
embarking on a larger fix elsewhere in the same feature.

"After a quick R of TFM, all I can say is HOLY CR** THAT IS COOL! PostgreSQL was
amazing when I first started using it at 7.2, and I'm continually astounded by
learning new features and techniques made available by the continuing work of
the development team."
Berend Tober, http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-08/msg01009.php