Re: make BuiltinTrancheNames less ugly

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: make BuiltinTrancheNames less ugly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Jan-23, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> ... oh, actually FreeBSD failed with this strange problem while linking:

I figured this out.  For dtrace support, we need to run dtrace on all
the objects produced by the compilation step, but because I took
lwlock.o out of the objects used to produce the backend into its own
"library", it needs to be included explicitly.  (I think this is not a
problem for things like nodes/copyfuncs.c only because those files don't
have any use of TRACE macros).

So here's v3, which now passes fully in CI.

I'm a total newbie to Meson, so it's likely that there are better ways
to implement this.  I'll leave this here for a little bit in case
anybody wants to comment.

"El sudor es la mejor cura para un pensamiento enfermo" (Bardia)

Вложения