Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: In-placre persistance change of a relation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 22 Jan 2024 15:36:31 +1100, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote in
> 2024-01 Commitfest.
>
> Hi, This patch has a CF status of "Needs Review" [1], but it seems
> there was a CFbot test failure last time it was run [2]. Please have a
> look and post an updated version if necessary.

Thanks! I have added the necessary includes to the header file this
patch adds. With this change, "make headerscheck" now passes. However,
when I run "make cpluspluscheck" in my environment, it generates a
large number of errors in other areas, but I didn't find one related
to this patch.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi