Re: pgsql: doc: fix wording describing the checkpoint_flush_after GUC

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: doc: fix wording describing the checkpoint_flush_after GUC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Nov-09, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> doc: fix wording describing the checkpoint_flush_after GUC

Hmm.  Is this new wording really more clear than the original wording?
I agree the original may not have been the most simple, but I don't
think it was wrong English.

I'm not suggesting to revert this change, but rather I'd like to prevent
future changes of this type.  Just saying it'd be sad to turn all the
Postgres documentation to using Basic English or whatever.

"La fuerza no está en los medios físicos
sino que reside en una voluntad indomable" (Gandhi)