Re: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?
Дата
Re: Logical replication is missing block of rows when sending initial sync?  (hubert depesz lubaczewski <depesz@depesz.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
At Mon, 30 Oct 2023 07:10:35 +0000, "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote in
> I've tried, but I could not reproduce the failure. PSA the script what I did.

I'm not well-versed in the details of logical replication, but does
logical replication inherently operate in such a way that it fully
maintains relationships between tables? If not, isn't it possible that
the issue in question is not about missing referenced data, but merely
a temporary delay?

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi